Thread: Need a host?
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2005, 08:18 PM
KoBrA is offline KoBrA

Send a message via AIM to KoBrA
Quote:
Originally posted by Ice Cannon
Now here is a challenge for u...... 1 million points if u get it...

I want a FREE web host with Frontpage, FTP, web browser uploads, at least 10 meg, NO ADS AT ALL,
I dont care how long the address is as i will get it redirected... the address can go off the screen as far as i am concerned.... lol umm i dont want it to do the crappy tripod thing wit hthe graphics either... how it sumtimes cums up with image hosted by tripod.....

anyway its a big challenge ....

anyone help me???
------------------------------------------------------------------

O yeh by the way if u want a domain for free (its a .tk domain eg www.dfhq.tk) go to www.dot.tk (it has a popup ad tho....... but if u wanta free redirection with no adz (eg. www.dfhq.cjb.net) then go to www.cjb.net

there u go thats my 2 cents.....

at the moment i am using tripod for sites that can have ads (eg my squad site) and brinkster (even tho its got crap uploads) for sites that i need no ads (eg a site for school or sumtin)

anyways good luck with the challenge and hope u find the redirection useful............

eh idk if someone one answered this iin the like 5 pages .. and idk how old that post it lmao ... but if somone need space like that, and comes with everything ... email me or pm me or hit me up on msn..