View Single Post
Old 05-15-2004, 02:00 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
is it only your HHD you need a bigger one or the whole new system, asking why is there a lot of new Hardware you can buy on-line for under USD-80.00 sample for a 40GB some cost about USD-45.00-60.00 and 80GB about maybe 65.00-90.00

you can find them all over the place on-line or a loca computer center.

i have a lot of HHD about 6-8 of them. got my at www.tigerdirect.com they have blow out and not bad prices for some. all new items. can't say how much they cost you have to go there and look, remember name brands may make it cost more sample IBM may cost a lot more then a stander one like Iomga would cost you so shop around some.

here a great tip: look around your in area for a new Buddy who is a "computer tech" they can save you a lot of headache's on buying new hardware.

i found a guy who use to work for Microsoft when they first start making windows 3.1 version and he still help them out off and on and work with a lot of company's computer system in my areas. my aunt was talking about all the trouble i was having with Windows Me and my Gateway 1400 serials. will to say he came over to my home and look at it told me to replace this hardware 2ea and told to other things with it, have to say after doing what he told me and upgraded my whole system to boot windows Xp Pro and hardware cost me say 200.00 total about. Gateway try to sock me for another 2.500.00 to get it upgraded. after that he show me were to get other items for it and servers to buy at dirt cheap price's.

Computer Mfg they really like to stick it to people, so watch out. i pay Gateway Mfg 2.800.00 for my Gateway 1.400 serials were he show me i could have build it for 1.200.00 all the hardware and software don't really cost a lot. only Computer Mfg give a warranty for 3yrs yea ok. all so they really don't build the hardware for it at all, they place a order for stock items when they come in they stick it all together and its finish putting it together they ship it out. OMG we all can do that easy. they do stick their Mfg logo in to the system.

if your a newbie to the computer world and don't have a buddy who know about the computer system/hardware it maybe the better option for you.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 05-15-2004 at 02:22 AM.