View Single Post
Old 04-01-2004, 12:22 AM
=CRUSH=-{BosS}- is offline =CRUSH=-{BosS}-

B : Novalogic wanted to release the DEMO on how the actual game was going to PLAY.

That is why i can say it.

Come on im not trying to BASH the game down. Since DF1 i have loved the series. There has been many leaps and bounds from DF1 to LW to BHD, everyone was realy hoping that OF was going to be good because of the new CODE.

Sorry but choppers that bounce off trees land on water without floatation Rails, cant "YORE" left or righ or Increase your pitch over about 15 degrees forward or back is hoples. As for being able to rotate the chopper (AXIS) turn governed by tail rotor speed is second to after the pilot is turning his head, makes flying and TARGETING that of a suspended BRICK, it feels like driving a HUMVEE with height control. And being able to disembark from the chopper at 100 feet and still have the chopper flyable when it crashes into the ground.

These problems I THINK (and many others) is not being nit picky about realism, just LAZY code. Dont get me wrong i want this game to be as great as NOVALOGIC said it would be, and from thier comments of "WE WANT THE DEMO TO PLAY AS THE GAME WOULD" well the game can only be BAD. As for the rest of the game it ran fine no graphic problems or issues at all. At the moment this game looks like a polished version of BHD with some after though CODE for Vechicles.

How can this be when Modders can take a game like BF-Desert Combat and write VC that was never intended for the game in the first place, GOOD CODERS. I am not compairing the 2 games just the VECHICLE CODE.

As i said these are my thoughts, that a few have agreed with me, and its things like this that make a game GREAT, like the rest of the DF series.

Server Admin : -{BosS}- CLAN

Gamepoint | AAO 2.0a | -{BosS}- 203.31.212.20:1716
Gamepoint | DC 0.7n | -{BosS}- 203.31.212.20:14567
Gamepoint | GC 0.2 | -{BosS}- 203.31.212.20:14565

-{BosS}- CLAN Forums
http://hudson.optikal.net/tpf/