View Single Post
Old 01-16-2020, 05:42 AM
Stand is offline Stand

I am done moding so the site that you thought I was downloading free models from was only at set up for someone to actually snitch on them for one time and now they're going to take action the reason why I don't want to mod anymore for nova logic is because of the community sucks and everybody is rude the community is dead and basically there is not many players playing any of novalogic games.

I am also getting a new game computer and I am playing newer games and enjoying myself away from NOVA community I was going to help someone out but he is going to find out himself how ****y this community gets.

I am fully done with this community and its people lots of people like to snitch like to start trouble and don't know when to keep their mouths to their selves have a great year and have a great better life on novalogic old games that look like **** while I play Squad Call of Duty Modern Warfare battlefield 3 4 5 hard line and better future games coming out soon also play Warface as well because it's better than Nova games all together.

Last edited by Stand; 01-16-2020 at 06:09 AM.