View Single Post
Old 11-19-2019, 09:25 PM
Stand is offline Stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareHacker View Post
As I stated, just to exaggerate the difference, no offense.
Your Okay DareHacker no issues here.

As far as I seen him replacing a lot of the weapons it would be kind of cool to use or to replace some of the characters and add some of his weapons on to them for a new view of all characters all together. I'm only shooting for military soldiers something that it's actually more realistic then sci-fi soldiers something that would make join ops stand out a little bit more then a lot did from years before. A lot of people promised to redo the characters even though a lot of them screenshots of characters holding different weapons, we have not seen any progress of making joint ops to look different and to play really well.

But also I would likely like to redo some of the joint ops buildings and decorations make them stand out More. Put it on a lot of better detail I know a lot of the buildings also putting better detail on the train surface also fixing some of the glitches and the collision boxes on some of the trees that Nova logic never fixed while bringing out this game and doing updates.

DareHacker I have Respect for you!!

Last edited by Stand; 11-19-2019 at 09:42 PM.