Thread: God or No god?
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2004, 03:36 PM
Kandi is offline Kandi

holy geez you guys! you are arguing and fighting and calling down each others opinion... an opinion is just that, an opinion and we should be able to have our own opinions without other people calling us down for them and trying to make us believe their opinion... this has turned into a 13 page fight not a poll and not a conversation... the whole first page is filled with insults and people calling each other a**holes... calm down... there could have been a option for none of your business but why then did you have to respond (not even taking the profanity into consideration here which i think was way out of line)... and why did you have to encourage but responding to his comment... people come on here to have a good time not fight and be called down... i am really disappointed but thats besides the point... the point is ---> everyone has a right to their own opinion and you shouldnt dislike a person or call them down because they have one.

Personally i dont know if there is a god there is stuff to convince us that there is but htere isnt proof that there is either... thanks for an outlet for my opinion

Quote:
Originally posted by Scott
The only thing that is my fault is me not having any faults.
Quote:
My english teacher wanted to flunk me in junior high. Thanks a lot, next semester I'll be 35.