Thread: God or No god?
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2004, 05:49 PM
DarkWolfShadow is offline DarkWolfShadow

OPINION - a personal belief or judgment that is not founded on proof or certainty.

BELIEF - any cognitive content held as true.

PROOF - any factual evidence that helps to establish the truth of something.

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.
Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you".

Sound good?

Believe or don't believe?

Leave it to the "war-mongers". It's for them to start a war over a topic that billions have argued over for more than two millennia, not for you to create a war of words.

& please remember to give your support to those of us here in Iraq fighting a war based on "beliefs"

PS. It's a good topic for a discussion blueprint - but @ the right time in the right location.

My opinion is AGNOSTIC - a person who believes that, at our present level of knowledge, we CANNOT know whether or not a God exists

Have fun!