Thread: questions
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2006, 03:43 PM
Trojan is offline Trojan
honest toil

Send a message via ICQ to Trojan Send a message via AIM to Trojan Send a message via Yahoo to Trojan
Hi Jarhead!

1. Trojan's Militia

Quote:
Trojan's Militia History:

07/02/05 after enjoying a few cold beers, I got an idea to do something fun on the forums to keep me and some good friends occupied and interested. I'm hoping that these few, proud, militia men and woman, heh will become my closest comrades with a common belief and standard.

If you believe in Unity, Freedom, Respect and want to Eliminate Poverty, Cancer, STD's and AIDS then join Trojan's Militia, today! All you have to do is reply with, "count me in". I'll add you to my signature and list of VIP members. I just may make our own website for fun with my NovaHQ sub domain for us in the future to keep our friendships strong and alive for the years to come. Your ideas are welcome. Ask any question and it shall be answered.

Current Militia Members:

• Atholon - On a 2 year mission to Brazil (We are proud of him)
• Living
• front-liner
• -live-wire-
• Jeff
• Jason
• Klu7ch
• Tecoma2 (Stu)
• BADDOG
• Recoil
• Vixxy (Pixie)
• Visor
• B3no
• Chief ADFP
• EriK (twig)
• Killerbee
• Sharp
• Luckz
• BB
• King
• Chris
• Jarhead

• Get on the list today!
Shall Trojan "Count you in" ?

A messege from Trojan!

Trojan's Militia could use more members, so feel needed. If you are interested, please let one of us know.

I am a fan of every member of ™ (Trojan's Militia). They are all talented people in thier own unique way and we all share a United Respect. They have given me a gift of friendship, trust and loyalty and these things I will never take for granted. We support Unity, Respect and Freedom. We wish we could help in the elimination of Poverty, AID's, STD's and Cancer. We all have a common interest and are proud to share with the public our Unity with signature buttons, avatars, links and text with our names on it. For many reasons, we have united as a Special Group. You are welcome to join or just hang out. I can't say enough about all the people that support me, Militia or No Militia. Everyone here I shall call comrades, and friends but in reality, they are like family and I do honestly count on them daily for a smile, a bright idea, comfort in an uncomfortable time a simple conversation or constructive critisizem. God Bless them all! -Trojan (Proud NovaHQ Site Administrator)

If interested in coming to our party, please let one of us know. We will get you details on a need to know basis. ™ 4 life! Cheers!

~Semper Fi~ Trojan
----------------------------------------------------------------------

2. High Rollers

NovaHQ honored VIP resident members! The Admin look upon these guys for thier sound judgement and bright ideas to help us sustain a superior support site. They are class acts and gentlemen in every sense of the word. Long standing members that have always done for others and followed the rules. They have access to an internal private forum and communicate with the Admins on a regular basis. Respect them!

3. Member Status Buttons

[CLICK HERE]

I hope this helped. Thank you for using NHQ. Enjoy your stay! Trojan

••• 26th MEUSOC 940311 93-95MySpace •••

Last edited by Troy; 02-01-2006 at 01:42 PM.