Thread: ps3 or xbox360?
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2005, 10:40 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Bullet
The only thing the Xbox will have is Halo...go PS3.
thats a Microsoft they limited the game type to be use. ooh heard it before from them we be coming out with Halo 2 soon then before it do hit the street it be only for Xbox. a lot of us was in (windows/mac) hoping it be a Cdrom Version for the Windows System but that drop like a bomb.

Microsoft can die when it come to games. Halo 2 i don't care if it not a Cdrom it dead.

on the Other hand Sony PS2 & PS3 they have a whole line up when it come to games Cd's to be play, besides playing DVD on their system to watch movies and do other things with it. music Cd i don't know maybe too if it can play DVD i can't see why not a Music Cd's

sad thing about Halo 2 is they had a golden egg and they **** it out by limiting it to only X-Box were they could have made more money and sold more Cd's world wide for:
Windows>$$$$$$$$
Mac>$$$$$$$$$$$$
PS2>$$$$$$$$$$$$
other system and console type games>$$$$$$$$$

Microsoft marketing dept must really suck when it come to think of making money with a big hit. thats money lost they could have made billion of USD-Dollars more in come by making it so much bigger for the fans. will i think Bill gates must be really like to lose more money then making it.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 10-13-2005 at 10:57 AM.