Thread: angel falls
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 02:51 PM
dave61 is offline dave61
I.C.U.

Send a message via Yahoo to dave61
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dashie View Post
LOL @ Nova taking features away from their game that were there before, and charging for them (and calling them "Gold.") Gold has been an epic failure. I, and everyone else on the Nova forum told them that years ago (that pay to play is a dumb idea and would make them fail).

Pay to play with niche games is the dumbest idea ever. It causes them to die off and lose their community within a year.

I also love how their servers were still crappy, laggy, and unmoderated, yet they're charging for them now. Horrible. I can't believe anybody in their right mind would have actually paid to play on laggy servers with 4 maps that look like they took 5 minutes to make.

If Nova does the same thing with DF:AF, they mind as well commit arson on their company building and then declare bankruptcy. They would make more money that way.

/rant

So I got online and checked the DFX2 MP games ... and believe me ... there were zero players on almost all the NOVA games, LOL. Only the public (hosted) servers were buzy.

Question : Why pay to play with nobody when it's free to play public hosted games?