Thread: God or No god?
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2004, 08:21 PM
FUÑÑY (*¿*) is offline FUÑÑY (*¿*)

Send a message via AIM to FUÑÑY (*¿*)
science= the "observation" identification, description, experimental investigation, and "theoretical explanation of natural phenomena" ---> yeah i believe in science too, even took it in high school

the Bible talks about dinosaurs also...look in Psalms - Leviathian

Gen1:1-2 In the beginning, God created the heaven and the earth. And the earth was "without form and void"... ---> yes the ice age existed

------------------------
why is there so much suffering? Gen. 3:14 "Because thou hast done this, thou art "cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field, upon thy belly shalt thou go, and the dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life." ---> call it a curse or whatever you want to but man made this bed that we all have to lie in

-----------------------

true to yourself? no one must be true to God once this happens you will naturally want to be true to yourself as well as your neighbor
---> God always was and will be
---> a myth ... nah ... there is nothing in the Bible that contridicts itself ... the origin, the prophecies, the characters, the truths ... even science itself points back to scripture

sidebar -------- scientists have an account of everyday dating back to early times ... they missed a period of 15 hours but then someone reffered them back to scriptures where God held the sun up until a battle was won and then they found their missing time

Quote:
Nor will I describe what I believe. I might be Muslim, Buddhist or Catholic, thats not the point.
no offense -- but i looks like your on the outside of the circle looking in .... or it sounds like someone who complains about politics, but not registered to vote

---------------------
anywho .... as it was stated earlier .. i would rather believe just in case the Bible was in fact the CORRECT belief ... if it's not .... I have been blessed during my life time anyway

See you on the battlefield ... FACE down

Novahq.net GFX #9 SOTW WINNER
Assaulter.net SOTW 27 WINNER
Assaulter.net SOTW 32 WINNER