Thread: Bush and Kerry
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2004, 01:52 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Bush, at lease he got balls to do the right thing.

Kerry who he? a no were man. talk is cheap he telling every one what he would do, but history show he don't care as long as he wins the race to the white house. all i seen of him is turning down all the arm force service down the drain. i think he a lier.

if there was a another one to vote for i'll vote for another one if bush was to drop out, Kerry is totally dead.

there is a option to vote for some one who not on the list it would be: Pat Robertson reason i vote for a person who care more for the people of the world then some dummy. and it be a kick-in the pants take god out of the US-Government.
Quote:
Originally posted by Systemkaos
......get bush out, I'm overseas (army child) and i hate this stuff, our troops are still getting killed, they don't have full control over a damn country and its stupid we should get out of this war crap, and the exchange rate is just horrible here lol
its part of life sorry you got stuck into it, but it life and it do suck a lot. your father is doing the right thing you may not like the ID he's life is on the line.

have to ask as he been to Korea in the pass? if so they don't have peace at all there only agreement north Korea will not shot. war can break out any time there its a fact of life pass 50+ year it came close to war there.

if i was your father i would hope you know that i was doing is the right thing and one day you see it was the right thing to do. be happy for your father guy and send a letter telling him so, in that letter tell him how much you love him and give him hope he has love in his home when he come home it be something for him to fight for and live for, thats what he really needs.

by the way it was not Bush who send him there it was every one who voted ok to send troops to IRAQ (it was on the new's) guy every one in Washington Dc US-Government. it was 82% i think it was bush put it on the table thats all. they voted on it and it was ok do to do it. your senator and Governor who voted on it. gee did you know they would have to vote on it to take them out too.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 07-11-2004 at 02:46 PM.