Thread: God or No god?
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2004, 05:53 PM
JakeTKD is offline JakeTKD

Send a message via AIM to JakeTKD
I believe

"Christianity is not a religion, it is a personal relationship with Jesus Christ"

Yes I believe in God, infact I love God.

Lets see there is the big bang thing, and then Darwin's theory. They make sense, and yet they don't. They teach that in our schools.

It is funny that in schools... they want to get rid of praying, bibles, crosses so forth, any thing that has to do with Christianity. It is funny that a lot of cuss words have to do with God or Jesus. And now they are trying to get rid of the word "God" when we pledge allegiance to the United States. I can tell you right now, the US has gone too far, and it will keep going down hill.

''If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, therefore the world hates you.
"Remember the world that I said to you, 'A slave is not greater then his master.' If they persecute Me, they wil also persecute you; if they kept My word, they will keep yours also. "But all these things they will do to you, for My name's sake, becouse they do not know the One who sent Me
"If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not have sin, but now they have no excuse for their sin."
"He who hates Me hates My Father also."
John 19:21

"What is the truth?"

Don't take my word for it, read the bible and find out for your self.