Thread: Nostalgia
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2015, 09:52 PM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

Funny to hear about your early experience "ur connection sux". Mine were so very similar. Especially when I was the noob that started killing people that eventually turned into the "Panther is a cheater"... Those days will live on forever, I wish I remembered all of them better. I wish I was more into BHD at the time and when JO was released but I was so busy with school and what not, time was not very available to play like I did in DF2/LW. Now I have time to spare and no games to play because there are none like those. So I play on Xbox and mostly Single Player.. The COD and BF series just did nothing for me...

Let us know if you find out anything if you start trying to contact people via LinkedIn. As a NovaLogic resource site, I've tried but many are reluctant because of the reach this site has and also because many singed NDA's while working with NL. No one wants to chat. I just like any rumors or info.

Also, don't be a stranger. There aren't many posters now days but I for one like info and/or rumors

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq