View Single Post
Old 04-03-2004, 03:41 AM
HonkyTonkFX is offline HonkyTonkFX

Quote:
Originally posted by =CRUSH=-{BosS}-
Look Trilogy
As for cheat code- STILL NOVALOGIC have done nothing to combat cheating to a point it has destroyed the community, most of the software companies have bought PUNKBUSTER into the light and its working great no, -[EDIT]- CHEATING, but Novalogic still doesnt get with the program.
Thats about the only good point you have made since you have been here.

I still dont see why you are so angry, All you do is attack people. For some one who has called us immature or childish you have not set any kind of example or standard in witch we should treat you with any kind of respect.

I think we have givin you enough of our time (or atleast mine) to you. Which was more then likly the whole reason You started this post. The attentiion every one is givving you.

BTW
If you really want to help nova fix JO go here ---> http://www.jointopsthegame.com/beta.asp?R=NovaWorld <--- sign up for the second BETA (thats right more test because they are trying to get it right) and give your opinion to them dircectly if they choose you. Although if you are right and they do scan there fan web sites i dont think they are gunna choose some one who has done nothing but bash them.