Thread: I cant do it
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2004, 02:25 AM
Sazza is offline Sazza

You can shoot a car that moves. Then vaporize that car while still burning. Teleport the parked version of the same car to a teletarget exact where the car exploded. Don´t forget to change the pitch to a tilted porsition of the parked verion before teleport. And match the blue/red lines in 3d-wiev togheter with the targetmarker.
The tilt of a car is made forwards or backwards and will not work with cool rollovers on their sides. This is´nt looking wery pretty in my testmap. But with patience and lots of tweakin´ you can get there or very close to it.

If it is a SP mission you can add some particel effects like more fire and smoke, all wraped into a great crashsound. From the far, it can look/sound cool. I can understand what you looking for, and this is not a good solution, but is the closest i could get in my test over a small time.
I can only hope that you´ll carry on with this map-experiment and post the result here. All for one. --Anyone intressted in my testmap. PM me. I dont say I have the anwer to it, just one idea to start out with.