Thread: Nostalgia
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2015, 03:57 PM
BlacKSmurF is offline BlacKSmurF

Why not do both DF2 and BHD on different days? I wonder how many people we could get together... Have you guys tried organizing a big day before? I figure if we did it as two separate events, we could get higher turnouts. If we could get 16 people, we could have some very full maps.

I bet BHD probably still has some players (correct me if I'm wrong), so it's DF2 that would need more organization. I suggest hitting up other DF fan sites and Novaworld (which has become a cesspool... but all we need are bodies). I'm excited!!

I have my PC in storage, so I'd need to get it out and extract some BHD maps for us... Maybe on a Saturday? I can't do this weekend, though.

No response from John Garcia. I doubt I'll ever hear back. I imagine that no email = no game in development. I'm very confused as to why they never published that iOS Commanche game that was in development.

Edit- I'm assuming that no one plays DF2 and that we'd need to set a time for people to log on to play, but I now see that there's a FB group where you guys ping one another when you are playing? Is it easy to get games going?

Last edited by BlacKSmurF; 09-01-2015 at 04:21 PM.