Thread: Nostalgia
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2015, 08:22 AM
BlacKSmurF is offline BlacKSmurF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott View Post
FYI, the other day I did try calling the public number. I tried almost all the options but all wanted me to leave a message which I didn't do.
that's pretty funny Good on you for trying. I was going to reach out on LinkedIn but the only way to contact them is by sending a request to connect, which I don't really want to do - thought I could just send them a message. So, I went looking for the CEO's email and I can't find anything. Wondering if it's jgarcia@novalogic or maybe johngarcia@novalogic. May just give both a shot. Do either of you guys know what the naming structure of their email is?

Also, Scott, your screenshot got me wondering... if we tried to organize a day for BHD gaming, how many people could we get to show up? I really only use Macs these days, but I still have my 10 year old PC with Windows XP on it... I could set up the maps. Would need at least a few weeks to get fully prepared, though. I don't own DF2 but would consider shelling out $10 for it if that's all we could get people to play, too (long as it's not DFX2... yuck).