View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 12:25 PM
EDGE is offline EDGE

Send a message via ICQ to EDGE Send a message via AIM to EDGE Send a message via Yahoo to EDGE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosnia View Post
You have right skinny.Everyone who think that this is funny have something gay in himself,because just girls love cook!!!!!!
That isnt humor its just HOMO.

And please this topic isnt about that are you gay or you not, its for yourself introduction to us.

So please dont talk about that anymore....
You're right, but if I remember correctly, you're the one who brought it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosnia
Wheal I didnt know that this is forum for HOMOSEXUALS so if you want to write about your sexul fantasy go on other forum because we dont like homos....:
Who said we don't like homosexuals? Homosexuals these days are as normal as people being overweight in the US. There is nothing wrong with being gay. I don't think any of our regular posters here on the forum are gay, but still guys, be a little more sensitive and think before you post and instantly turn into a gay basher. No one likes that **** and there have been conversations about it in the HR section. Chill the fk out with the gay bashing. For one thing, it's offensive to me because I have a few good friends of mine who are gay and I'm sure it's also offensive to others.

So, everyone stop the gay bashing. Theres no need for it. No one cares if you hate homosexuals. You don't need to turn each thread into a gay bashing thread like some of the recent topics have been.