Thread: have at it all
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2005, 07:13 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Quote:
there a undertaker in my home town he’s a Air Force Vet too, he made a Headstone for you, it already has your name on it it a freebie reads as the following:
Mr Michael Crook low lifer who hated all American service man and die from a 8”x8”x10’ stuck up his rearend for some reason no one know why. sorry f*cke* is no more. DOB:??/??/2005 DOD: ??/??/2005

he will send it to your City Mayor as soon he get word you have die off, no joke it really is made up.

i once heard a passenger said on a plan i have a bomb, turn out he did, in court he says it was a joke. the judge say find this is a joke you going to jail for 55yrs.

you said it live on the news’ and it was recorded you said you return said item back for only USD-1.000.00 now it be recorded and it will been handle the court system they will have their day with you bud. the news have all the info you left with them address and the telephone number to with your name toboot. you are a really sorry joke of a realman.

i for one really like to know were your grave be at? so i can sh*t on your grave really good and have a dump truck load of rare sewage lay on top of it. I can’t what to see it in the news’. die will you so your City Mayor get the headstone ASAP.

he really did a good job on the way it look, It look like cow pies all stack up 4.5ft high and side to side it 3ft wide, 3.5ft front to back, a pile of Sh*t. wording at the base of it.
Chief ADFP (email) (link) - 01 23, 2005 - 5:54 pm
site: http://www.armageddonproject.com/piv...stored.&w=list

i found the jerk now i having fun with him.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]