Thread: have at it all
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2005, 11:39 AM
SilentTrigger is offline SilentTrigger
-1PARA-

Quite disturbing (well very disturbing actually), didn't read more then the first page, that was enough.

This kinds of reminds me of those homepages that are dedicated to hate Sweden hehe (I mean really hate). Well its a couple of sites that was made by a religious man (nothing bad with that). These sites are dedicated towards hating swedes. The reason? Well Sweden locked a preist up in jail. He mentioned something about homusexuals, claiming he took those views from the bible so he was put in jail (good thing). This person didn't like this, and this man is not a Swede him self just to clear that up. Now this religious man has dedicated this life of hating Swedes. Only porblem is that his hate is based apon freeing a Swede. Remember that he just dedicated his life to hate Swedes. The poor man created a Paradox that he doesn't seem to be aware of. The stupidety of some poeple is astonishing. Oh this guys still hope that all missing swedes in the tsunami (around 1000) will be dead and that every other Swede dies. Which is a truble as he wanted to save a Swedish priest. Oh well, for evey person without a brain, leaves the rest of us with a bigger brain split acordingly

My photography website