Thread: have at it all
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2005, 02:07 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Quote:
Originally posted by BB
I'm going to send him a few nice emails later 2nite... any1 else?

Why can people see that soldiers take ORDERS from higher ranks sometimes they don't like what they are doing but they r simply following orders they have been told...!
they don't have to follow a order all the time! if the order is outright bad they can report it to higher. its a fact of life only a dummies follow order blindly.

If there more then one solider who witness it they can report it as a group to higher the said person be relieve of command or remove.

I for one have reported in many Dick sh*t Officers and NCO in! they ether were yell at and knock it off or remove from the unite.

===========================================
1-Officer a 2nd Lt was sent home discharge from the US-Army seem he had water on his brain? got a medic discharge he was losing it totally given Order to do some crazy crap to others to do. he was no longer fit to serve in the service. he too was reported in for orders he gave he was the only one i know that had a good reason. he had a twin brother too but he was dead way before this came up.
I don't know if this is appropriate for the nose bleed section...not directly football related.

You may have heard on NBC 10 that a man who is in the military (army I think)had a digital camera at the last Eagles and left it there with pictures with his family in it. I believe he was going to go back soon. Anyhow, the point is that Michael Crook (some photographer) found the camera and would only give back the camera to soldier if the soldier gave him $1000 reward.

Thankfully, a former soldier from the 91 Gulf way bought the camera back for $500 I believe and gave it to the soldier.

This Michael Crook guy has a website. www.MichaelCrook.com...IF you see the site, you'll read him say something like "the allmighty dollar is the most important thing" Feel free to leave him a note if you would like. Just be careful about what you say with people getting arrested for sending e-mails these days.
Based on Michael's biographical info and image on his site, he's already paid his dues for this crime by living a lifetime of getting the **** kicked out of him.
Real Story:
http://www.nbc10.com/news/4054134/detail.html

he blackball a New Jersey soldier, who is being sent back to Afghanistan for a second tour of duty next week, lost his digital camera at last weekend's Eagles game.

The memory card in the camera had many pictures of the holidays with Spc. Elwood Wrigley's friends and family that he said were very precious to him.

Wednesday night, someone e-mailed NBC 10 to say they found the camera and offered it back, but at a price.

A man identifying himself as Michael Crook said he'd return the holiday photos for $1,000.

Part of the e-mail read: "I would be willing to ensure Mr. Wrigley gets his camera back for a fee. I would say $1,000 would cover it considering his memory stick is so precious to him. It sure looks like this family had a good Christmas."

man what a jerk
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 01-23-2005 at 02:38 AM.