View Single Post
Old 04-06-2016, 10:08 PM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

Well so far so good on MediaFire. I like them, but their uploads aren't as good as DropBox, which is the best I've used so far. But at least MediaFire lets me see download statistics per file and all that good stuff. Plus the downloads are faster then OneDrive and they let me add bandwidth if needed. 10TB of bandwidth a month should be more than enough. I do wish DropBox worked out though, as I REALLY liked that interface. It was so fast and never any issue uploading files.

I've had so many "unlimited" hosts throughout the last 15 years I just don't believe it anymore. Even ones where I paid $199 a month. They've all squawked at me at one time or another, that's why I moved everything to a business cable connection and now host and manage my own server. I can host all the files from my own server, but the problem is that it slows the internet connection quite a bit sometimes. So I want to host the large files elsewhere, but I just keep running into issues because no one wants to host 30 gigs of files without having a website on the same server etc. I think MediaFire will be the one.

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq