View Single Post
Old 06-03-2005, 01:09 AM
DC_Scout_67 is offline DC_Scout_67

My brother is having the same problem exactly. They bought a new HP and gave the old HP to their son. The old HP ran this game fine. They tried everything as you all have. Nova and HP Tech Support gave up trying to fix it. He took the New HP back to the Store, they gave him another HP with a different video card. And it still hangs up as he tries to join a server. His wife teaches and trouble shoots Computers, and this one has her stumped. They are both very frustrated. Please if anyone figures out a fix, post it immediately. Is it just HP and SONY with the problem? What did they change that could cause the problem? I have a year old Dell Demension 8400 with that Radeon X300SE Card, and it gets that same error mentioned above:

“WARNING: Your Windows Virtual Memory swap file is less than the minimum recommend size of 140Mb. You may have to reduce video detail settings in the game in order to play Delta Force Land Warrior. Please refer to the README.TXT for more information.”

But I click on OK, and it goes ahead and loads the game, and still can host "Colored FOG", with no problem. I think the NVidia GeForce 4 card that Dell used to use was a better card. Does anyone use the NVidia GeForce 4000 card with Land Warrior? Does it get that above error warning?

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME !