View Single Post
Old 02-13-2006, 01:30 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Quote:
Originally posted by twig
NvQ Admins:

You have made a truely bad choice injudgement, fair as you haved been you just lost a great admin who knew how to talk the talk but still lead with a walk of his own. NvQ as I see it will never be the same, a place of friends, and memories are tarished because of this.

I for one will not be returning after this post. I do not trust your judgement in this matter and the fact that you have let members use racial slurs, consistent spamming shows a lack of ability to be an admin. This is not a community site, merely a site in which if you have different views you will be banned. That isn't the conduct of a site who I respected and admired for years.

I respect members at this board however 3 of you don't get to play God and decide who is admin and who isn't. I think this crap. You can subtract one off the membership.

Long Live Trojan's Milita!

Twig...out.
you really don't know the full story about it, the admin and site own have the right to run their site the best way they know, and as for making judgment call, thats really up to them.

like you and them they have feel will to do and speak out what is needed to be said, but if they go over broad there has Tobe a limit what one can and can't do here. being a admin don't mean you can go over broad doing thing ether.

Scott and Steve know what they are doing, beside Mike and Trilogy. if they say a admin has done something bad it true then, they have to make a judgement call.

you have free will do has you like to, if you really feel the need to leave then go, but i think your jumping the gun.

as for troy (Trojan) he chose to bailout, they did not fire him, they have "suspended" him, he chose to bailout totally on his own.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]