View Single Post
Old 02-12-2006, 08:27 PM
Troy is offline Troy

Send a message via ICQ to Troy Send a message via AIM to Troy Send a message via Yahoo to Troy
A fairwell to my NHQ family?

To all of you, my friends, brothers and sisters Militia Members etc. . I'm sad to say that if you haven't noticed yet, my admin status has been suspended. Seems my controversal role is being judged by the other Admin as to my fate here for I am not a quiter and will patiently await thier judgement.

Since I've been a leader to you all for almost a year now, I've got to say that I've enjoyed every moment, every conversation and every administration duty I have acted upon.

I've been a supporter of NovaLogic and the United States Army now for 8/9 years. I've lead thousands of thousands of players throughout this time as a former United Stated Serviceman and website owner, player and peer and Admin. I've gratefully supported my Country and the citizens these games follow.

I've had it tough since I took my position here. Many members complained and were openly jealous of my appointment in the beginning and still to this day, this has caused several conflicts which hurt my status because I will defend myself when I feel my stance should be justified. It hasn't been easy for me but you all probably know me better than you know any of the other Admin. I'm sure there are a few of you that don't and that wasn't my fault..

I can't say enough about the US Army and it's fans. But if I may move on, know that I served my Country and the US Army well. I served NovaLogic and I served NovaHQ with my utmost dedication, professionalism and loyalty.

I am at fault for falling for misguided conflicts and seeking retribution for however serious the isssue. I am a strong man, I will continue to do my thing but maybe not here.

I hope that all of you that care about me in the least, keep in touch with me and continue to grow as gamers, friends and peers.

This is a sad day and I felt you all deserved to know what my status is.

Do you think I've served you well? Just know that I have tried. I care about all of you. ~Semper Fi~ Trojan