View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 05:27 AM
Wolfseye is offline Wolfseye

Send a message via ICQ to Wolfseye Send a message via MSN to Wolfseye Send a message via Yahoo to Wolfseye
RollEyes A few questions about phUpload & phMapDB

Hi guys,

i realize the forum here seems not to be used anytime lately, but I hope to get a few informations.

About phUpload:

Is it possible to have some sort of notification (Email) when someone uploads something ? Would definately help knowing when someone uploaded something, instead of having to check daily for that. Only if something would be possible.

Also, I would prefer to use this as a way for people to upload something to me, not for using the files linked. Could that be removed that the links are not shown ?

Also would it be maybe possible to rename the "uploads" folder to something more random, just to be sure not to give people a target what to aim for when trying to exploit the script in some way.

I am not good with PHP stuff so I don't know for what I should check. Any help would be appreciated.

About phMapDB:

Installed it, added Gametpyes, the Games etc. and when I try to upload something I get an error that I didn't choose any Gametype, which I in fact did. So I don't understand it.

An error message is also shown at that time, which is like below.

Quote:
Warning: trim() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /www/htdocs/w00f6b94/web4/submit.php on line 108