View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 04:18 AM
SilentTrigger is offline SilentTrigger
-1PARA-

Quote:
Originally Posted by stompem View Post
I could get a motor in that first one, it looks great! Nice buy. Pity about the brake problem sounds like the hub flange itself not the disc assy.

Second bike way too expensive for me but where you are it wouldn't pay to skimp would it?!

PS
is that a ski on the side stand?
Yep I really liked the white finnish on it with the green stickers, really good match!

The issue was unfortently both the disc itself, the hub looked staight to the naked eye when spinning atleast. Might however have been the axel of the hub though as it never seemed to connect the same each time we took it off and put it on again.

I bike, or rather did bike, alot and intend to do so again and buying a cheaper bike is no point it will come and bite me in my behind sooner or later as I tend to do offroad on a bit harsher tracks too and thats where a cheap bike really struggles.

They also sprad salt on most roads in the winter so rust is an issue on cheaper bikes with cheaper materials.

The skid you see is just a wheelcover from an old bike the stand is in the middle of the paddle assembly and a little bit of the foot of the stand can be seen in the photo

My photography website