View Single Post
Old 05-31-2006, 10:43 PM
cage77 is offline cage77

Biggrin ~FOX~ Special Ops.

~FOX~ Special Ops. now has a new look and feel. We are still in the process of getting back up our downloads page and links. I am also hoping to get more posts in the forums. If anyone has a questions or suggestion for the site please e-mail me.

cagecc2@foxspecialops.com

I am sorry to say that members will have to register to the site again. We were unable to save the registered users database while updating the site. ~FOX~ does apologize for this inconvenience. ~FOX~ does want its members to know that this update will bring on more up to date maps and links for the site.

Register @: ~FOX~ Special Ops.

When you do register, please make sure you have a valid e-mail address. I went through the members list last time and alot of members had unvalid e-mail addresses. A valid e-mail address is to insure it is really you and it is a valid account. It is basicly for our members security and privacy.

Live-Wire! You will have to post your SIG again for us!!! It rocks and you are also a great DF1 Player.

I hope to see alot of you register again with us. Thank you for your support everyone.