View Single Post
Old 06-13-2003, 08:04 PM
JèrséÿÐèvíL is offline JèrséÿÐèvíL

Thx I relize that but I only intend to offer the crosshairs and describe how to use one of existing the pff packers to install them.Im not disclosing how I extracted them.
If they want to use cheats like skins etc... theyll get no help from me thats for sure.

Anyway for now Im just gonna leave the crosshairs shape alone and simply re-color them so that people have the old colors from DFLW to choose from.And Ill include the default original one so they can put it back if they want to since theres no easly way for joe avareage to back the original up.

I might decide to,over the next few days, work on a costom crosshair set with choices that resemble the crosshairs in other games like DFLW, OFP, AA ,GR, SOAF etc...

I'm just doing this because I know alot of people miss beeing able to have there favorite color crosshair thats all

Btw I tryd my new crosshair out in a stat server alittle while ago and it didnt punt me so aparently nova doesnt mind altered crosshairs.Just player skins I think and like I said Im not doing anything that would help the lossers who'd use skins in any way.

I hate cheats ALOT. just ask one of my OFP squadmates how insane I go on RW when I discover another squad using cheats against us in a match.