View Single Post
Old 03-01-2008, 07:02 PM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
Had some fun in a LONG time (BHD)

Yeah!

I believe this was the first match in my whole BHD gaming time where the enemy got 1000 total kills before the time ran out...

There were only a few secs left in the match and Red managed to reach the kill limit just before the end of the game.

We got spawned raped real hard. My kill-death ratio was BAD BAD. Although I did med a lot of people. I don't have a score since mine sucked.

This was the next match. We were real close to being spawn raped but managed to hold. We won this time (I'm on Blue), and Red were about close to us in kills. We whipped 'em pretty hard.

Luckily there weren't too many Rambo n00bs trying to take the fight to the enemy, otherwise it would've been easy kills for the other team, probably resulting in a loss.

This was the best BHD gaming day in a LONG while. I'm starting to get back into it a lot more.

This was like yesterday (March 1) I think. That was in Eye of the Dead...

This was the same match as when I got promoted too...

Awesomeness!

Chris
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black