View Single Post
Old 04-09-2008, 06:05 PM
IcIshoot is offline IcIshoot

Send a message via AIM to IcIshoot Send a message via MSN to IcIshoot Send a message via Yahoo to IcIshoot
Nope (I never accuse some one in game, even if they clearly are - I contact the admin via their website or a squad mate) - But I'll punt players to do accuse in game.

My server requests that you let admin know via msn, vent or xfire -

that way
A, the cheater doesn't know we are on to them - thus giving us time to gather the needed proof (which can take time), and insures that some cheaters don't stop. There have been dozens of times when I couldn't ban a cheater because all the accusation caused him to stop, thus not letting me get the proof - Because our admins won't ban a cheater with out solid proof.

B - if needed we can explain what is going on if the person isn't cheating - There have been several times when an accused person was really legit -

C. doesn't plant the suspicion into other players, in case the guy is legit.

and finally D - if the player is cheating, doesn't give him the saticfaction of knowing that he is tickng players off, which is why a lot of the cheaters cheat.

I don't know of any place you can legally download teamsabre - But you can get it for $20 from novalogic, probably cheaper if you check amazon.com.

IcI