Thread: Mature
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2014, 04:20 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Quote:
Originally Posted by KU43 View Post
With all the chicken jokes I thought I would post one of my own.

I do have one question for my friends in Great Briton What do you think about Obama giving Russia your top secret information on the size, range, and fire power for your nuclear powered ballistic missile submarine fleet to get his worthless treaty signed?
the Russia heard it before Obama give the info, it was already outdated

Russia have bug the white house and have tons of spy to dig the information they needed. so it was no big deal they had that info 4yrs before retard Obama give it to them

Europe has leaks like running water Russia get things every day and Obama wet his bed the Russians would know of it before he said anything to his retire doctor about it!

pan of glass in a window can be use like a mic, from away from the build one can listing what is said across an street or 3 blocks away! sample by laser reflect back would be translate back into a magic box to send to speakers so they hear what is said in a room the laser aim at a window. that's only one of many ways to get information! there even way to bug walls to active by remote or self active by sound generate power to active for the bug to send radio wave to a spy but that short range like 2-3 miles

there been spy's pay off! best tools a spy can use to buy information they looking for old as time it selves!

there been many great leader who were war horse and some pansy, Obama is a Pansy cry a lot and scream madly if he didn't get his way!
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 04-20-2014 at 04:36 AM.