View Single Post
Old 10-06-2015, 02:57 AM
yahman is offline yahman

COD4 only 1 server that is active

When I try to play multi on the PC I only see 1 or 2 servers with anyone in them. The one server(they have another one with less activity and they kicked me too) that is always happening with players, has kicked me from playing.

I looked them up and they are in France. I think my ping was too high as I am in California. I noticed my ping was 190 or so and those playing were under 100, like 50 on average.

My ping is under 20 for servers in my area so I guess playing overseas is just laggy.

Is there an update to this game I am missing or is it just that dead over there or is there another way to get into matches that have quite a few players?

I was not talking trash or camping or anything, so I think it was just my laggy connection. I had Verizon tweak my DSL so my ping was cut in half from when when they first kecked me, but I still get kicked from the game now. They will not even let me in.

Used to be a server in San Jose that was great and I played there all the time. I donated to them too. I am addicted to this particular game and it is just a shame I cannot play it much at all.

There is another server there that has people sometimes but often not and that is about all there is.