View Single Post
Old 10-30-2006, 11:01 PM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
Wow... didn't know this thread would come out. I was about to fish for it to reply.

Okay, I'm gonna take Erik and Selina's advice after all this crap (eventually I will):

Okay, me and my friend Ants reckon my ''girlfriend'' has a period lol. She's been really sensitive lol..

E.g: I can't go near her now for some apparent reason, she pays no attention to me lol...
She's starting to grow on my friend lol... she's dumped everyone and now it was my turn; this is bigger than the rejection. The rejection was nothing lol. She's gonna dump my friend in the next months probably...

Okay, WTF do I do? No, really lol. I did have the sexy feeling (fun!) while it lasted Imao.

Oh, and me and my same friend were flirting with them just boost their asses up lol for the last time...

The most f**ked up time (kinda) was when we were playing tag lol. She was tug, then I told her to tig me, and she does it (with her bloody index finger Imao), and I start chasing what we call ''Video Game Agressor'' boy. Meh, couldn't get him lol.

Okay, no hard comments, just a quick and brief answer.

Chris_OJB_DF645 --
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black