Thread: Night
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2007, 02:12 PM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
Night

Lol just want to share this but, the day before yesterday, at night, after I went for a shower, I was brushing my teeth, and basically I heard a few things (first it sounded like the TV was on when it wasn't). Then I heard a few more weird things, and then, I just continued brushing my teeth...

Then suddenly, I was staring at the door (it's like five metres away from the bathroom area), and I saw the door knob, and heard it turn three times... And it couldn't be the wind - trust me. It sounded as if in a way a human would turn a door knob...

The window was right next to it but it was pitch black and I couldn't see cr*p out the window, and the windows were fogged up unfortunately...

Then I just stayed the standing still...

And yesterday, I heard the biggest noises a possum could ever make at night...

Well, it might've not been a human I guess - they wouldn't dare try and rob the house when the light was on right next to the door...

And I just had watched the start of Scream 2 on that same night too lol... Too bad mum made me turn the TV off... (and she was asleep at the time so I was alone... hehe).

Anyone wanna share their "scary" nights lol?

Chris
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black