View Single Post
Old 09-12-2003, 01:22 AM
Surge is offline Surge

I was at work. At my old job we had this guy that always was playing pranks and always saying something that you would never believe. He would say all kinds of bs and people would believe him. Well I never believed anything he said. He came up to me on Sep. 11, 01 and said "The world trade center was just hit by 2 jets, and the pentagon was attacked." Now he never said the pentagon was hit by a jet. He just said it was attacked. So being me since I never believed anything he said, I just blew him off like yeah right man.

Before I know it we turn the radio on and sure enough he was telling the truth about something. Also there was a women at work that had a daughter that worked in the pentagon and she just totally broke down. It got kinda crazy for a few.

Something else that bothered people at work that day is that we worked right beside an airport. Now this wasn't no big airport like in chicago, new york, ect. This is like a very small airport that is basically used for the buisness in my town. Well anyways. People where freakin out the rest of the day at work.

"Man where gonna get hit by an airplane! These guys are idiots for making use continue to work!!" That's what everyone repeatetly said. I look at everyone and said, "I highly doubt that a terrorist is going to come in to our small ass airport and start stealing planes and crash then into our building." I mean these are tiny ass 2-6 passenger planes.

So anyways that's where I was on 9-11-01 and that's how my day was.