View Single Post
Old 10-06-2005, 06:12 PM
DogSoldier~MLK~ is offline DogSoldier~MLK~

Re: MSN Reply

Quote:
Originally posted by Chris_OJB_DF645
HEY

First look on the taskbar and if your internet sign (2 computers) if its dark green open the new window to reactivate and desleep the internet connection and do it.

If it does not work try to type in a link to it rather than clicking on the link. (BUT on the bottom left corner if it says errors on page) then its your Internet Browser. Updating it probably recks it. Also point to your little connection icon by the time taskbar on the bottom right corner, it should say example 56000bps if its very low under your default modem speed, consider upgrading it using drivers. Download them.

I'd rather you not cause it can lead to problems and its irreversable unless you format your whole computer and start all over again. If its just with MSN you cant get into DO NOT consider upgrading the drivers.

TRY another time.

Please try one of these and try to work the situation out or ask Microsoft. Sometimes take a risk to send and email to them. I you have an MSN HOTMAIL and you can log in sweet. MSN should work.

--Chris_OJB_DF645-NovaHQ Loginname --Chris_SB_FSTr645@hotmail.com --Beckham2@xtra.co.nz ---------
I think most people run with the internet always connected and dont need to connect everytime they start their machine.....and also your modem or internet drivers usually update themselves...mine get sent down the line automatically

__________________________________________________ _______

AMD Athlon 64 3000+
ASUS AMD 939 SKT K8S-MX
Windows XP SP2
2 x 512MB DDR400 PC3200
Ati Radeon HD 2400 XT 256MB
200GB Hard Drive
160GB Hard Drive
Akuma Case Silver