View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 08:42 AM
SilentTrigger is offline SilentTrigger
-1PARA-

I have noticed that too, I once stabbed someone three times and it was like hitting wood, a new hack? Who knows, might just be lag that i've experienced alot recently. Had to take out one of my memory modules so I only have 2GB mem now and there's a huge impact on the game with that little memory.

I do hate the kill cam, so that is turned off on the MaFiA server, not sure what else as there's many that has access to the server settings so it can change from day to day heh

They changed the "rules" for hard core so now hardcore is where one or more of the options to make it easier enabled, you had to have the hadcore mode enabled before to make it hardcore, I do like everything besides the spotting disabled.

Yes I did pay a visit to the BPR server (you are/ware part of BPR right?) but it was a bit too caothic ´for me lol, a bit to much DF CQB, I've always been the sniper type even if I enjoy a machinegun aswell, not too found of assault though. I like this game too, the shame is the cheaters even if there's defenetly been less compared to BF2 but we did ban one on our server that used a program to change his/hers kill death ratio during the game, they ware going up and donw like cracy and showed 3 kill while the log showed 20. So thats something to look out for, hard to see unless you have the server monitor up as it's done extreemly fast.

That is the case of pretty much all games though

My photography website