View Single Post
Old 10-05-2004, 02:27 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Quote:
Originally posted by Nev
chief, somehow you sound like a heavy case of 'bush propaganda victim' to me... (of course you could say the opposite of me )

i don't know much about Kerry, but for the sake of the whole world, don't let bush stay president any longer! he and his buddies are a complete desaster

(and even if Kerry gets more votes, it's still interesting who will become president)
what do you mean by desaster? you mean? disaster or do you mean he a deserter?

guy if any one would be better then Sen J Kerry my god he voted 98% to make tax's higher not lower. and he so full of it its not funny, i for one really don't like to have some one who lie as bad as a cheater in the game area who will say he not cheating at all only he dose and for Kerry he lie about everything he says.

MY GOD why they gone and have pick a person then this low lifer Sen J Kerry for the white house. Domestic after Clinton crap and seen this fool? i change to republican use to believe in the Domestic but now days all they seem like to do is fool around in the White house and lie like crazy.

i do believe Pres Bush may have goof some with IRAQ some what. but he never try to lie about it at lease he says it as real as it really is. i do believe in Pres Bush 100% but he not a God he will do his best and thats all i like to have 120% best he can do. not some one i have to think will he really do his job or have sex in the white house or goof around and jackup every thing under the sun. ref; tax's
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 10-11-2004 at 10:52 PM.