View Single Post
Old 01-23-2017, 02:57 AM
Long is offline Long

Quote:
Originally Posted by City Ace View Post
You should use the auto regenerating health: not my personal preference, because most games today use that. Firstly, you dont have to worry about placing the health pickups, and trust me, those health pickups are tricky to place, and your simple design error might frustrate those who are playing it because they are not able to pass the mission! So auto health re-gen= Better idea.
And nope, i dont think you should put those replacable weapons in the missions. Its better to go with the classic DF style loadout before the mission where you choose your weapons.
Grenades, flashbangs should have a realistic animations like the recent games do, not like the games of the early 2000s.
Third veiw play? I dont think so. You already have the well built foundation of a game, and again including a third veiw play will need a different mechanics, animations which is not needed, because high ambitions leads to one's failure.
Well DF health lvl actually did make the game harder in some ways lol. Auto-regenerate HP means harder AI and NPC. And what about the ammo ? Should it be picked up as well ? Or maybe steal it from dead teammate