View Single Post
Old 11-17-2006, 04:21 PM
Cameron Mitchel is offline Cameron Mitchel

Send a message via AIM to Cameron Mitchel Send a message via Yahoo to Cameron Mitchel
Quote:
Originally posted by Chief ADFP
it look way tight to the skin and gee man look at it, should be loose on the body not tight

yea i am a US-Army Infantry men i was one for 10yrs so i know what i am saying.

yea i know what it been ok and what was ok by bribes as will they got boosted and now the troop got to us these crappy thing that were ok for them should never been ok.

your so call BDU suit is a joke. i can only see it fall greatly short on saving life's if anything it may help them get more kill in a real war zone.

BB even agreed with me

i am not some young punk kids telling this to you! I'm 46yrs old man who was in the infantry for 10 long years. full active duty service reg-army infantry. been around the world 3x over and server in 11 country's around the world. on top of that i am a war time vet as will.

death don't have a smiley face at all. they are dead there no then at all funny about it. dead is dead.

if i think there no then good about the suit! i don't think it would work in a real war zone if anything it will down grade the combat soldier life do to it cut off their resource he need to live by.

in Washington they got people boosted for given a green light ok on item to use in combat battlefield! only they found these people who ok! bribed they got kick backs and the item they ok were junk to start with. it was on the news watch it more.

i am finsh this is total junk item you have there sorry i say it a junk item i mean it no joke.
Hey, look at Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter pics. Those renderings of the soldiers are more accurate than the pic I have: from military morons:: Most of the gear- almost like what our troops today have. But with the body armor chassis and other gear:::

Future Force Warrior