View Single Post
Old 11-13-2006, 05:08 PM
Cameron Mitchel is offline Cameron Mitchel

Send a message via AIM to Cameron Mitchel Send a message via Yahoo to Cameron Mitchel
Quote:
Originally posted by Chief ADFP
none it done with, think they need to move on to something new.

maybe in the same line only of this day of age. freaking meddle east jerks wars.

it counts all so will it only support Dx 10 or lower, and will it be a new stander software that work with the new windows Vista OS.

then again will it only work best with high speed users as will newer version of Video Card were it leave others in the dust.

only time will tell.

think it be better they come out with anew game totally, it count's be a real world game but i think it be cooler as a spy type one be sweet a CIA type game. now thats something no one done.

suit is nice but will not save you from a IED or a 500bls bomb.

fire fight maybe if you don't hit in the face, mask sucks never hear thing, a face mask all enclose limited sound you need to hear all things around you.

don't care for the armor VISTA ether. look bulky

never work in the meddle east when it hot you die real fast not for foot warriors.

suit look like made for paint-ball then in a real war combat zone.

helmet (Left side with the front cover on) has a flash light on it what do i like to say will,

Hey i am here shot at my light it all nice and bright for you, you knock out the light you know you got a head-shot.

don't think it be good in a NBC war zone ether. not air tight

look at the pants they look skin tight not good at all, they need to breath, man they would kill you if they was on that tight. all show
Watch the vid I posted at the bottom of my first post. Watch it, and think again about alot of the stuff you say the suit CAN'T do.

Future Force Warrior