Thread: TFD & CHEATS.
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2002, 03:00 PM
cR4zY is offline cR4zY

Quote:
Originally posted by Salamander UK
I think they should do somthing like they do in CounterSrike,Quake 3,ect. Either include code that looks at the game code and other programs that run in the background when you play the game,But scans it every few minutes as with trainers you have to start the game first then start the trainer but if you have code that can detect another program starting behind df then the code would crash the game I know this would need to be updated but i think it would be easier than bringing out the df updates which trainers come out for a day or so after the update.But like what have been said before when the ones cheating read things like this it makes them happy because there are teams out there that are teams of cheats that do the cheating for the fun of pi**ing off us real players I have found sites for the teams and their rules state cause as much trouble as they can on as many servers as they can......

Hope all that makes a bit of sense I still have my early morning head on
wont work man, as soon as a new update of the game is released, the hackers browse trough the new parts of the codeand finds a way around it... did anyone follow the punkbuster vs. ogc story? punkbuster evantually gave up and the cheats won.. *sigh* its a never ending story