View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 07:08 PM
RedrumSalad is offline RedrumSalad
"dalasmurdeR"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MERMITE View Post
Sorry Salad, but the guy may be... right.
Although he may have offended you, and you come running back to NovaHQ for some hugs and kisses, even sympathy.
You have failed to supply us with the full story..
LET US DECIDE, AND GIVE US THE URL TO THE ACCURSED YOU-TUBE VID, so we may agree or diasgree on this with or without you?????

"M"
ps
Brain-0 is right tons do this, they are cowards, some in fact are quite screwed up
it is the future of the web??
How could he be right? by accusing me of being "some 14 year old kid whos first battlefield was BFBC2 and occaisionally playing Cock of Duty?" well, everything in that statement is wrong, except being 14. if you look at my reply :P but i wasnt coming here for hugs and kisses and all that, i was coming here to show you how people can get pi$$ed off at the simplest of things. but anyway, heres the link, its just a song from the BHD movie:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7688ZyX5JE

also, it seems you guys didnt even read my reply :/

Some say that the best weapon is the one you never have to fire, well I say the best weapon is the one you only have to fire once, thats how i do it, thats how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far.

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his" - General George S. Patton

"Heroes are remembered, but legends never die" - The Sandlot

Whatever doesn't kill you hurts like a bitch.

R.I.P Murphy
September 10, 1995 - April 21, 2010