View Single Post
Old 08-31-2007, 08:54 AM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
@ all: thanks for the comments

i'll try to add the reference picture later tonight to show what i copied. but it was essentially that - copied. i couldn't create something like that from my head hehe.

i just wanted to try something different in PS. it's not difficult as such, you just have to learn a few techniques and know how to use features of PS that you don't use making sigs.

i forgot the very last step i had in mind which was a faint colour overlay so it wasn't purely mono, but never mind.

@sharp: it took me about a week on and off in the evenings, tbh it was getting a bit tedious because i wasnt looking forward to the details like the ridges on the finger part of the grip. sometimes in 5 mins you can make a huge step, then doing fiddly things can take hours and hardly be noticed.

@ gas: yes i've been bored waiting for my house move to eventually complete.

@ DD: alas, i only have a PS licence

@ Chief: 9mm is right i believe. Panic is my game name so i just put it there as my signature or something, to show i made it

@ Chris: you mean the double trigger? It's a kind of safety, i think when the one at the back is level with the trigger it unlocks the safety. so not really a 'safety' as such... but i didn't design the gun