View Single Post
Old 06-21-2004, 05:31 AM
HonkyTonkFX is offline HonkyTonkFX

Since you play on the nova server only, you might not know that 70% or more of the people that played bhd/ts bypassed login. If that 70% were gone the game would bomb and nova would have to do something real fast.

If there was a bypass and you wanted nova to change it. You would do the same thing. BTW dont actlike like you have never posted about something you didn't like.

If you want to know why nova is not a major contender in the gaming community, Why Ut2004, BF1942/veitnam, halflife doom, are better selling games, Why JO didnot win a singal award at E3 and all those other games did. Just re-read the bottom of your post Cheif
Quote:
cold hard fact of life: it their software totally you only pay to use it and play online with the service to play online is totally free on their terms and on their rules for game play and use of Character hex's in their software they own it not you, all so removing the bypass option to log-in is way cool keep out warez sharing software owner's out and keep in the real owners of them game in.
and ut2004, farcry, painkiller, AA, BF, CoD, are all free to play on and there are all ready working CD hack for Jo that work. And no i did not use them, i got my copy of JO free from Novalogic themselves for beta testing JO.

Since i am not bashing you, then why start with the name calling, You are the reason people start flaming each other in post. Maybe you need to open your eye's and do a little growing up yourself, name calling only makes you look immature.

BTW
supprize, supprize, Nova locked the thread and swepted it under the rug with out a reply