Thread: Demo Review
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2004, 08:45 AM
Supertex is offline Supertex

Send a message via AIM to Supertex
Personally, with games out like FarCry, and UT2k4, I don't see Nova being a contender (have you seen Far Cry?...OMG!). The BHD engine is a good start, but its unfinished, and unrefined. BHD would have been a greater game, had it been finished. In my opinion, it still isn't - how bout the password issues with it? Yeah we can change em by editing cfg files, or using some utility to do so, but what the hell is that? They should have put password slots in @ the very beginning. They have been told repeatedly, but yet even at this late date, they have YET to include it....hell, Devilsclaw did it immediately. I guess Nova should hire him to oversee.

There is just so much that could have been better...like the clays issue...maybe 8 was too many, but I think 2 is too few, and they could have made the number of clays a server setting, so eventually all of US could decide how many was gonna be the standard. Like they did with the auto-elevation.

I think JO might be fun, but I can't tell...can't get any combat because everyone is in the air...I really like BHD better I think...