Thread: Demo Review
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2004, 03:36 PM
AK47Killer is offline AK47Killer

RollEyes Demo Review

Allright.. I was dissapointed in the DEMO Greatly..
The first reason is one of the family members in my family haven't I downloaded it for a very long time actually they deleted it... so.. I will not have a DEMO anymore, it is not worth the time to download.

The Demo is very glitchy,I did not like this at all.. very slow, errors, hard to move, and my PC is horrible.. need a new one.
Gameplay is very choppy Almost too hard to play. I also did not like the fact that it takes over 5 mins maybe more just to load the games. The map that Novalogic picked and that type of game I don't really like. Unless there is a better and different map because that one I thought took a lot of time to get around, and was hard to navigate. About the veichles the ground and boats were very well constructed, but the flyable veichles boy were they hard to navigate. Since there is no instruction manuel I mean maybe in the Help Section or Keyboard controls I could of found out how, but in this demo without knowing I drove my littlebird all the way to the enemy base, and over like 35 enemies starting shooting and firing missles, and my little bird was swinging left and right and going down that it hit and exploded into their base causing a lot of the enemies to die.. but anyways I did not know what the hell I was doing.

I would say to everyone for now.. trash the Demo lol not litterarly but this game is not very good right now. I think they released the demo too early and I think they should of used a basic game type not the new game type Advance and Secure, they should of just kept a TDM, with a map that was easy, but fun and not a struggle. Some users who used the DEMO possibly never have played any other games by Novalogic besides the JO demo.. they would be thinking "Wow this game is way too hard or confusing."

I am very dissapointed on the demo like I have already said. But I do have high exceptions for the final product of the regular game not the demo. I think this game can be very good and popular game it just needs some work with the glitches and bugs and that sort.

Some pro's about the game: Characters were very cool looking, I liked the fact that they had female lol just to give it for all users the game. (Hopefully Novalogic will add more player types than the ones that we saw in the final product) Weapons: The weapons I thought were awesome every single one of them was great, the AK47, AK74 and that new machine gun were wicked to use, and in the final game of it not the demo they should be fun when Novalogic get's rid of all the glitches and makes the game better.