View Single Post
Old 01-22-2005, 08:25 AM
HiPow3r is offline HiPow3r

Tongue Banned From NaTas Server

HI all, I want to address an issue that is weighing me down. What right does a server have to ban a former player and squad member from their server? I 'm sure many of you have been on squads and have left them on not so good terms. I was a former member playing JO on the Natas Server when after a kill a former member says " Ty u asshole" and I asked r u talking to me? 30 secomds later I am punted and after repeated trys the server says your account has been banned! I just want to hear other ppl's experiences. Because ppl break up all the time but this was a Terminate with Extreme Prejudice(TWP) which will be the symbols for a new squad I will be forming. As A former Natas Sniper and 4 yr member I want to wish all those who made the experience so pleasurable, I am writing on this forum because I have no way to voice my story even to the other members, my Teamspeak Terminated, my Forum access Terminated, my Server access Terminated. So I am using this forum to just ask is this the way it is when so called friends go their different ways? I just want to know? Also I should mention the 4 line e-mail I got 1 line for each year of sevice, in general it said "You are being removed for the following 1.) Poor attitude with members and guests. 2.) Not using Your Teamspeak. 3.) A mention of the ISa and Natas split and my attitude since the split. Even the old members of Natas, now ISA are not banned.As far as I know I think I am the only person banned from server (except for cheats) What serious offenses have I committed to warrant such a hostile response? I ask you?

Last edited by HiPow3r; 01-22-2005 at 02:49 PM.